CSHQA celebrates 125 years of operation

first_imgCSHQA, an architecture and engineering firm, is celebrating 125 years of continuous operation. It was established in 1889 as William S. Campbell Architects. James A. Fennel joined in 1904 the name changed to Wayland & Fennel Architects. Glen Cline and his friend Neil Smull joined inNautical Beach Resort1949 and 1961, respectively. Shortly after Robert Hamill and Allen Quintieri joined in 1969 and 1970, the firm became Cline Smull Hamill Quintieri Associates. The name was shortened to CSHQA in 1985.CSHQA opened its Phoenix office in 2008.  Kent A. Hanway, AIA, President and John D. Maulin, AIA, Executive Vice President recently joined Jorge A. Pierson, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, Associate Stockholder and Phoenix Regional Manager for a 125+6 celebration for area clients, consultants and friends to mark this important milestone.Pierson has been with the firm since the opening of the Phoenix office six years ago and has been instrumental in facilitating improved services to several major clients in the region.  CSHQA has worked on hundreds of projects in the Phoenix area since the early 90s for various clients including Albertsons, CVS Pharmacy, Eduardo’s, Divine Word Ministries, Goodwill Industries, Henry’s Marketplace, Jack in the Box, Koret, Nautical Beach Resort, OSCO Drug, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Starbucks, Safeway, T-Mobile, Walgreens and various retail shopping centers.Check out CSHQA’s projects through the decades (click to enlarge):last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *